• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Ilya
    Registrierter Benutzer
    • Petrosyan Ilya

Wings of change paragliders

Hello everybody!

As I can see, a lot of pilots are flying on the WOC-gliders. I'm going to import them into Russia, but they are almost unknown here. Could anybody describe his impressions about newest WOC gliders, such as Nemesis, Twister Xi, Druid? Something like this:..

or this:

Sorry for my English, but I do not speak and write German and don't want to use translator.

Thanks,
    Ilya.
    www.yutsaparagliding.nm.ru
  • Andreas Wolkerstorfer
    Registrierter Benutzer
    • Andreas Wolkerstorfer
    • Gutau, Österreich

AW: Wings of change paragliders

Hello. Check out http://www.wings-of-change.at/woc/en/index.htm for more infos on the wings - at the website of M. Gründhammer, mentioned above.
    If you want to know more about the Nemesis, email me, I did some 300 flights with it = suggestion.
    always happy landings
    Andreas
    Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• Ilya
      Registrierter Benutzer
      • Petrosyan Ilya

AW: Wings of change paragliders

Thanks!

Of course, I've read everything on the official WOC web-site. And these information is not so important for me (I believe, that WOC gliders are perfect), but for Russian pilots, who wants before bying listen for impressions of other pilots. Please, expirienced pilots, describe your impressions about WOC gliders, as close to the examples, as possible. I'll translate these articles and publish on my web-site, with reference to the author.

Ilya.
      www.yutsaparagliding.nm.ru

Kommentar

Lädt...