• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Martin76
    Registrierter Benutzer
    • Martin Kogler
    • Innsbruck

Neue SW 2.15a für IQ-COMPEO und Flytec5030

Nur zur Info, wer letzte Woche die neue SW fürs Vario heruntergeladen hat, sollte die Infos vom OZ-Report beachten:

Flytec 5030 and version 2.15a
    Make sure you do this right or you will have problems with the new version of the Compeo and 5030 software.

Oliver Schmidt <mail@schmidt-oliver.de> writes:

Today I flew for the first time with the new Compeo Software 2.15a. Unfortunately the Compeo automatically switches off, when the indicated airspeed is high enough for detection of the start of the flight. I checked it several times during flight. Better use 2.14, I had no problems with this one.

Erich Lerch <erich.lerch@flytec.ch> ate Flytec writes that there was an error in the instructions. Instead of the previous instructions, do this:

We could reproduce the error. The reason is the following: It depends if the "erase all records" is performed before or after the download of the new software version 2.15a. It must done be after downloading the software. So the procedure is as follows:

- Save the flights from the instrument onto your computer

- Download the new version 2.15a software to the instrument (5030 or Compeo)

- perform the "erase all records" command from the "Basic Settings" menu.

- The instrument displays "del sec 0, del sec 1 ......" This is a formatting of the flash memory, like the formatting of a disk.

Deleting each flight with F2 in the flight memory won't do it, because some data is still in the memory.

Schöne Grüße
    Martin
Lädt...